200Hr YA Accredited
Shakti Yoga Teacher Training
Venue: Shakti Yoga Studio, Byron Bay, Australia
March 1 - 21, 2021
The 200Hr Yoga Alliance Accredited
Shakti Yoga Teacher Training for Women
is a comprehensive professional training in the principles and practices of Classic Yoga
with a focus on the cycles and seasons of a Woman's life as she matures,
addressing the needs of the various stages of the feminine journey:
Menarche and the Menstrual Cycle
Pregnancy (Including pre and post Natal)
Menopause and beyond.
The training will also support an Awakening of your Feminine Essence
and a Celebration of connection through Daily Live Music, Sacred Dance and Ritual.
It will give you a deep understanding and experience of the benefits of working with the twin principles of Shiva/Shakti
and how to work with both of these archetypal energies with sequences for invigorating dynamic Vinyasa Flow Practice,
and also for Yin/Restorative Practice for release of deep inner tensions in the Body/Mind and rebalancing of the Nervous System.
As a Shakti Yoga teacher you will be able to adapt these sequences to suit your own personal practice
and create a teaching practice that suits your own style and the needs of your students.
The training syllabus covers the 5 Educational Categories required for Yoga Alliance Registration:
1. Yoga Technique including Classic Yoga asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques
2. Teaching Methodology including communication skills, group dynamics,
time management and the establishment of priorities and boundaries;
how to address the specific needs of individuals within a class context;
the Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting; different teacher styles and qualities;
and also the business aspects of being a professional yoga teacher.
3. Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga practice,
with added emphasis on Women's bodies and their key structural, hormonal and emotional / psychological changes.
especially with regard to pelvic health and wellbeing.
4. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics
including the study of traditional Sacred texts and the precepts of Ahimsa (nonviolence), Dharma and Karma.
5. Practicum including practice teaching within the class as well as assisting while others teach.
By the end of the training you will have the confidence to teach yoga in various studio and community settings
and support Women's longterm Health and Empowerment.
Included in your fees:
- 21 Nights Twin Share Accommodation onsite at our beautiful Shakti Yoga Garden Retreat (Limited Single upgrade available)
- Declicious and super Healthy Lactovegetarian Catering, with a variety of Vegetarian and Vegan options,
Garden Salads, Tropical Fruit Platters, Homemade Muesli, Herbal Teas, Luscious spiced lattes,
Pure Filtered Rainwater on tap, Nourishing Mains, decadent deserts and afternoon teas.
- Outings into the spectacular beaches and forests of the Rainbow Region
- Sound Healing Meditations, Kirtan, Ecstatic Dance and Earth Ritual
- 200 Hours tuition, personal study and practicum
- Your comprehensive Training Manual
- All assessments and personal feedback on your practical demonstrations of proficiency
- Your Certificate as a professionally trained and fully qualified Yoga Teacher
- Access to ongoing feedback and support within the Shakti Yoga Tribe
This will be the training
of your dreams,
whether you intend to become
a professional yoga teacher
or simply immerse yourself into the
Healing Power of the Divine Feminine